Welcome to Gymnastics East! In order to serve you and your child in the best possible way, we ask that everyone observe and follow these policies and procedures.
1. NSF checks receive a $25 fee. If a credit card is rejected, there is a $5.00 fee.
2. Additional registrations will be given a 10 percent discount off the least expensive class. This does not apply to any team members or team member siblings.
3. Our school year session runs consecutively from September thru June. You are automatically enrolled and responsible for payment through June, however, you may withdraw at any time by providing the office a minimum 1 week or greater notice. You must register separately for summer session.
1. There is an annual membership fee of $40 per child and $60 per family.
1. Due to space limitations we are unable to provide make ups in our regular classes. Open Gym will be offered some Saturday nights at both locations for Kindergarten and up. Sign up in advance at the front desk, no drop-ins please.
2. For Parent Tot and Pre-school age classes, please contact the gym you attend for makeup opportunities.
3. We do not prorate or refund for missed classes.
1. Children may not be dropped off earlier than ten minutes before their scheduled class nor picked up later than ten minutes after the class has ended. Parents of kindergarten aged children and younger are recommended to wait in the building during class.
2. Children who are not participating may not be left at the gym without parental supervision.
1. Girls can wear any type of leotard. Footless tights are optional. Students may go barefoot or wear gymnastics shoes. Please have long hair tied back. No hard balls or barrettes. No rings or necklaces please.
2. Boys wear T-shirts and shorts with no buckles, snaps or zippers. For Trampoline classes students need to have socks.
3. All T-shirts should be tucked into pants.
4. No gum chewing, eating or drinking (other than water) during class. Water bottles are allowed.
1. No parents or siblings allowed in any gymnastics area.
2. Observers are welcome at any time. Preschool parents please use good judgment. If your child is being distracted by your presence, it might be best not to watch the class. You must remain in the building.
3. Please remain quietly in the designated viewing areas while observing. Keep other siblings with you. Please do not loiter on the stairs.
4. Please do not talk to your child while he/she is in class.
5. We encourage parent/teacher communication. Feel free to talk with your child’s teacher after class or leave your number with the office so an appointment can be arranged.
6. Absolutely no sitting or climbing on viewing area barriers.
1. Every student should feel challenged. Students are moved up when they have mastered the skills at their level. Move up skill requirements for each level are posted on the bulletin board. All students must be tested and approved by a senior instructor before moving to the next level. When your child is ready, his/her instructor will recommend arranging a test. Please feel free to discuss your child’s progress with his/her instructor.